Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Distance

I am learning that there is a lot more distance between me and the other people of the world. There are times that I feel boring and not unique at all. Then there are days like this. when I realize how truly different i am. I wonder if it is unusual for me to be happy, completely satisfied with my life. Those days when I feel good for no apparent reason, and I start to realize that I am in general a very happy person, are always the days that I hear from multiple people that they are unhappy about something. So it makes me wonder if I am honestly just so different from everyone else, or if i just surround myself with unhappy people. I can't tell. I feel like its been this way my entire life. My mom, my sister, multiple people I have dated, and a crazy amount of my friends. I feel like i am constantly going up against a stream of negativity. Its annoying and its wearing me down.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be discouraged. I'm an extremely happy person too and you just gotta do your own thing and let them be negative. Negative people are drawn to the super positive happy people, and your happiness is magnetic and like a drug, and so whenever they're around you, they'll be happy, and want to BE around you. Happiness is contagious.

    ReplyDelete