I have been getting headaches on a regular basis ever since i was 15 years old. That is 8 years of this shit.
I have a hard time believing that it is just my low blood sugar, seeing as how i can eat and 5 minutes later the damn pain is back with vengeance.
Im in my head more than usual today. My dreams have become something of a puzzle and i have been having a hard time sorting out and flipping over the pieces to see what it all means.
I would like to go to some sort of medium or guide or something to see if i can get some peace but I dont know if it would be worth it.
I dont feel grounded, i go back and forth between floating and sinking with every breath.
My head is pulsing. I feel like i am growing more cynical and angry everyday.
And nothing is going wrong even. Things are great but I feel bad. I want to enjoy my life, but the past few days ive been unable to bring myself up out of this.
it sucks, i dont even feel creative or smart enough to be expressing myself accurately. I just want to feel like myself. The magnetic, happy, funny person that so many of my friends love. Why dont I feel like that when i am alone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment