So I find more pictures from pride. And get my twinge of jealousy. Then I just laugh.
I can't believe myself sometimes. That I abandon who I am to the same bullshit insecurities that everyone else is a victim of. I'm not sorry. I am so much better.
Better than all the ugly ass, dumb ass, fake ass, pathetic bitches that try to get what I have. And I have a lot. I still have every mother fucker that I ever touched under my thumb. They act like they hate me, only because they are too scared of wanting me. All the haters, only act like fucking fools because they are jealous of everything they see. People talk about ME everyday, why? Because I make a damn impression.
"Everyone talks about you, everyone. As soon as one person says your name, you are the focus of the conversation for the next hour at least. No matter what is said, it is obvious that everyone notices your absence, and that it bothers them. That's impressive."
That is a direct quote. I don't make this shit up. People fucking love me. Even the sad pathetic messes that pretend like they don't.
"the opposite of love, is not hate. It is indifference"
There is not one person on this planet who has felt me that is indifferent. Bet on that shit.
Haters keep hating, because it just makes my ass more powerful. Keep staring at me when you see me at the club, keep trying to effect me, and keep watching me as I walk away. Because not one mother fucker can touch this bitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Um, I laughed out-right when I read, "I'm not sorry. I am so much better." WELL fucking said.
ReplyDelete